What'd'ya expect from a blogname like ours :D, we leave it up2 you :p

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stupid Rant

Gosh, what is it about some people that makes them just judge others based on whatever's going on in their own screwed up brains! Whatever happened to not jumping to a conclusion until you've listened to the other person's side? How can someone be so opinionated and prejudiced as to believe that they're right? How DARE people judge you when they dont know the first thing about you or what you've been through and where you're coming from??? Seriously, how dare they? Freaking a** h*****. I'm kinda really mad and Sunshine style I might remove this post later but for now it feels good to just write this down and put it out there.
In the beginning there was the Thing. The Thing found a very pretty round pebble and decided that its life work was to find a place to fit this pretty round pebble perfectly in to. The Thing looked around and saw a big block of stone in which there was a tiny square hole. "Ooooh", thought the Thing, "that's a perfect place for my pretty round pebble". The Thing then began to try and fit the pebble in the hole. Of course we in out omnipresent omniscient knowledge can see that that round pebble is NOT going to fit into the hole, but the Thing couldn't see that. "Hmm", the Thing thought, "Maybe if I just try to make this hole a littttle bigger, and this pebble a litttle smaller and more square, maybe then it'll fit". And it got to work on it. In the fullness of time, because this is the Nature of all Things, the Thing gave rise to another Little Thing. The Little Thing observed the Thing at work (for the Thing was still working at its life's mission and was destined to keep working on it till the end of Time or till it died, whichever came first) and realised that this must be its purpose in life too. So Little Thing went forth and found a shiny triangular pebble. It looked around for a place to put it. Little Thing could find no place big enough or of the right shape. Little Thing searched day and night to find a place. Finally Little Thing realised that there was no place here where the pebble would fit, so Little Thing decided to go out in the world and find a place for its little pebble. So gathering its belongings (which consisted of the pretty, shiny pebble), Little Thing wandered out into the world, constantly looking for holes to fit the pebble in. In the fullerness of time, Little Thing produced a Littlest Thing. Littlest Thing went with Little Thing wandering around the world trying to find a place for the pebble. Finally one day, Littlest Thing bursting with curiosity asked Little Thing why they were doing this. "Well, Littlest Thing," said Little Thing wisely, "when I first came to this world I realised that the most important thing to do was find a place to fit this pretty pebble into. So that is what I'm trying to do." Littlest Thing thought about this for a while, and then asked Little Thing, "How did you know its the most important thing in life?". Little Thing then told her the story of the Thing, and how the Thing had spent its whole life trying to fit its pebble into a hole that it could never fit into. "There's a moral to the story", continued the Little Thing, "and its that you shouldn't try to fit a round pebble into a square hole. Which is why I have gone around the world looking for a triangular hole for my pebble". "Oh" said Littlest Thing thoughtfully, "but then what if there is no triangular hole in the world? And the pebble wasn't meant to be put in a hole in the first place?". Of course, Little Thing did NOT miraculously realize that what Littlest Thing was saying made sense, and that it was wiser to just look at all the beautiful pebbles and stones, and leaves, and shells without trying to put them into a hole. But Littlest Thing did, and this, fortunately, is the story of Littlest Thing.

P.S No prizes for guessing which one of the Things I ran into today!

11 Comments:

Blogger delhidreams said...

oops, me thing me caught in the wrongest of foots...
what happened dost?

11:44 PM

 
Blogger delhidreams said...

and err, ummm, very reluctantly i ask, can i claim the first position here ma'm :)

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Cloudy said...

I know. I've spent sleepless nights plotting against these scum. You just wanna scream don't you?

And, on another note, since Adi's too intimidated by the rant to claim, I will zoom forth and do so :)

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

Oh yikes! Was a mess! Got so mad that I think I went red (embarrassing confession: I apparently flush when I'm angry!). Worthy of a longer post. It will be up shortly.

1:15 AM

 
Blogger Mel said...

I liked the story--and I didn't like the story.

But mostly I felt bad for the circumstances.

We all 'fit'.
Pity some won't embrace that.....

I'll hope that putting it out there helped to put things 'right sized' for you.

*sending positive thoughts*

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Obi Wan said...

Mein gott!!! What just happened here? It seems as if this blog has been stuck by a passing meteorite, nay meteor, nay, planet, nay constellation, nay a whole galaxy!

Shaant gadadhaari Bheem, shaant!

Mavericks of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but stupid moulds(a small clarification for revealed: I am NOT talking about the yeast waala moulds :-))

May the Force be with you.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Obi Wan said...

Me 2nd btw :-)

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Sumithra said...

3rd :-) Good that you kept the post :-) and since there'snothing much I can do to make things better for you, here's nice,warm, big hug :D

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

@all: Awwww you guys are soooo sweet. Ty :)
@Mel: I think its ok to not fit in. I'm OK with that. But the thing I HATE is someone trying to fit someone into some preconceived notion of what they should be without knowing nething about them in the first place. So to clarify, it wasn't a question of me being fitted in somewhere that I didnt fit but actually a person very close to me who was totally misjudged by someone else who doesn't even know that person. I think that irritated me more. If it had jst been me being fitted in somewhere that I didn't thats OK, I'm kinda used to that.
@Obi: I love the Mavericks of the world unite bit :D. You come up with the best oneliners. You should start a one-liner blog :P. Maybe at least you'd update it more often than you do the one you have ;)
@Sunshine: Thank youuuuuuuuu >:D<. U are SUCHH a doll :)

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Sumithra said...

@Revealed: :D

@Obi: Lol. Actually you can seriously consider Revealed's suggestion for 2 reasons (Talk abt lists) 1. you are good at one-liners 2. It'll suit your laziness :D

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

@Sunshine: Exactly what I was thinking *nodding wisely* ;)

11:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home