What'd'ya expect from a blogname like ours :D, we leave it up2 you :p

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Chocolate-Bandit Strikes Again

I bought the large bar today with almonds in it *sigh*. I told myself it wasfor the 'Emergency Stash'. Yeah, I have an emergency stash of chocolates,and yeah, its STRICTLY for emergencies (and being bored out of your mind DOES qualify as an emergency). There are times (other than when you're bored out of your mind) when there are chocolate emergencies. When the guy your girlfriend's been making sheep's eyes at for at least a month now, turns out to be gay or married or (horrors!) both, and imagine if you didnt have an emergency stash within grasp! You could hand out Kleenexes until the cows come home, or pat her back comfortingly till your hand gets sore, but its not going to help in the least bit! You'd be tearing your hair out wondering what to do next. But me? I just whip out my emergency stash and say "Awww honey, I'm so sorry. Hershey's?" and there would still be sniffles, and Kleenexes and plenty of back patting but everyone knows that the Crisis is Past. Nothing seems like the end of the world after you have some chocolate inside you. Course Mr. Ben and Mr. Jerry (two gentlemen I adore) would protest and tell you that they can help much more than any ordinary chocolate. And while we sympathise and agree with them, all of us know that ice cream is just not as convenient! You can't stick a box of ice cream in your bag, or under your pillows, or in the top draw of your lab bench where foodstuff is prohibited (and of COURSE I don't have ANY chocolate stashed there! The idea!! *sniff*). You can't whip it out in an emergency. No, its just not practical. So chocolate it has to be. And while in a true emergency any sort would do, ideally one would prefer Hershey's (not that one is picky but simply cos one has good taste and one knows that Hershey Rules the World). Which is why I bought it. The extra-large one. But on my way back down the corridor to my lab I...umm..er...got mugged. Yeah!! This guy just said "Your chocolate or your life"!! and grabbed it, GRABBED it I tell you from my hands and ran away. This masked guy! Some chocolate-bandit, no doubt! So many of them around these days! Its disgusting!! What was that you asked me? Is that chocolate on my chin?? Well, Excuse Me! No, it is NOT! Not that it's ANY of your Business!!! *shaking head in disgust while surreptitiously wiping chin with Kimwipes* The cheek of it!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Obi Wan said...

I do not believe this! I am 1st again!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Sumithra said...

I'm Second! Silly me! I shd hv commented first and then read the blog. I never learn.. Anyway, I love almond chocolates too :D But then, who doesn't?

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Mel said...

I can't say I indulge in the consumption of chocolate, but I do steal it on a regular basis--when I'm not buying it and giving it to folks for esoteric purposes! LOL

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

@Obi: Its not much of a competition yknw :P Kelvinator, huh?? So temme this, who came up with the penguin? I thot he was reallllly cute, n had the cutest giggle!
@Sunshine: Apparently mel doesnt ;)
@Mel: Aaaahaa!! The chocolate-bandit revealed! So it was you all along, was it?? Can I have my Hershey's back please *licking lips in anticipation*

8:21 PM

 
Blogger Shutterbug said...

Damn the chocolate-bandit! ;-)
Hehehe!!
How I wish I was the Kimwipes (whatever they are)! :-<

8:59 PM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

N u NEVER told me u blogged, u meanie!!! You SOOO don't get to be the Kimwipes (they're paper towels :P). Ooooh gonna read ur archives today! Yayyy something legitimate to keep me occupied ;)

9:19 PM

 
Blogger delhidreams said...

hmmm, more chocolate, more sin, more love, more fun, more happiness, more life, more me, more her, more you...
enjoy till the moment lasts :)

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Cloudy said...

:D

I prefer the cashew ones, just so you know when I have a Crisis.

12:46 AM

 
Blogger sraiyan said...

HE He... u jus go on n on dont u..bt i think its sweet....Loveeee to eat hersheys rite nw....ill b bloggin soon..jus got bck

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

@Sraiyan: Soooo glad you guys are back >:D<..lets get cracking..am dyinggggg to do one of the story things..missed ya guys :D
n COURSE I go on n on..character trait doncha knw ;)

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home