What'd'ya expect from a blogname like ours :D, we leave it up2 you :p

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Well!!! I might as well get myself down...somehow I managed to get the pants off...I dint CARE how I looked..I dint care who saw me..But most of all I dint care about my pest of a brother. I got into my room and sowly closed the door. Downstairs, I could hear dad shout...."Call an ambulance...QUICK!!!" Ambulance huh??? wait a second....an ambulance??? was my brother hurt??? Was he hurt badly?? The tree thing meant nothing to me..I forgot everything that second and ran down...."Amma, appa what's wrong?? Is Rishi okay?? I saw them happily, propped in front of the Tv..my mother had been talking about some stupid Rishi on some stupid Tv show!! Why did Rishi have to be such a common name?? My dad was saying to my mother "You called me here for this!!!" "No..." my mother said, "our Rishi hurt his hand playing with a blade while I was on the phone..he wanted to watch some Tv so I just switched it on.." The rest I couldnt hear..that couldn't have been appa calling for the ambulance it as the tv guy!!! "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I heard my mother yell, they were all staring at me while I was dreaming, " What are you doing here without your pants??" My father nearly laughed.....my brother hooted with laughter..."Rishi....go to you're room..I'll deal with you later" said my mother. Oh! so amma did know a lot of things!! She knew about Rishi all along!! I didn't ask how..."Honey..go wear you're pants please..and come back down here" I went up to my room feeling happy for once....my mother was on MY side AND my father!!! I went into my room and saw Risi there..he was standing next to my poor, torn, ruined, wrecked, multi-coloured pants....MULTI_COLOURED!!!!!!???? RISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger delhidreams said...

caught with your pants down! literally...

2:27 PM

 
Blogger delhidreams said...

and obi, i think i can claim the first position here ;)

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Sumithra said...

I'm second :-)Multi-coloured :D :D

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

LOL! Popsy!!! But I dunno what to do with it now!!! You've got me in a bind :p. Shall we just end it here? Its already 5 posts long. What say?
And can I claim a position on my sis' posts?? (I just loveee claiming positions:p).
@Adi: If you think some1 will come and snatch it from under your nose :D

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

And oh, you guys, I feel I should provide some sorta introduction. Sraiyan's my younger sis and Smriti's my older one :D.

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Sumithra said...

Hi Sraiyan and Smriti! You sisters have come up with a very err.. interesting brother - Rishi :-)

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Cloudy said...

3rd :)

This is soooo wierd... first of all, I never thought I'd go around having internet pals (having a long history of internet paranoia) and now I'm even being introduced virtually!!!! :) Hello Sraiyan and Smriti. And Swasti. Lovely names.

12:07 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

Svasti (with a V). My mum used to make me go change the name of my spelling everywhere cos everyone spelt it wrong :D. So now its ingrained. Hehe. I find myself spelling my name even before I pronounce it to people :P.

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Obi Wan said...

Me 4th!!!

A lot of things have got revealed with this post:

a) Our protagonist's mom does know and understand that Rishi is responsible for a lot of ills in our society;

b) Our protagonist does not care much for multi-coloured pants apparently;

c) the real name of 'revealed';

d) the fact that revealed has at least one younger sister and at least one elder sister; and

e) their real names(not that they had any nom de plumes, but still...)

Not a bad day's work I say :-)

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Cloudy said...

A thousand pardons Svasti :) And I remember you even mentiond how annoying it was!!!!

@Obi: LOL! Elementary my dear Watson!

12:44 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

@Obi: I'm absolutely astonished at the number of times the word "revealed" was used there :P
@Cloudy: All thousand accepted :)

1:11 AM

 
Blogger rekhs said...

hiiiiii revealed:)finally UN revealed huh? hugs from far awaaaay land, miss u :)

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home