What'd'ya expect from a blogname like ours :D, we leave it up2 you :p

Thursday, October 26, 2006

oops! No time for that..nearly fell off the window!!! Okay this was a really weird position to be stuck in but I still yelled at my brother...' I did this to rescue you, you little pipsqueak..I cant help it if boys like you have brains on their feet!!!!.....' By this time my brother had swung over me and gone into my room!!!!!!! EFFORT WASTED??? I Think sooooo! Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! I was going to fall i knew it and what about my pants..okay i don't care if my pants tear...UGH!!! im going to kill the little rat!!!! Just at the right ime...what should happen??? Mother dear and Father dear enter!!!!!!What are you doing climbing a tree at your age!!!!! Get down at once!!!! Okay!! This was just great! Easy for them to say!! How was I going to get out of this mess????

1 Comments:

Blogger Revealed said...

Ok hun that was a hard one!!! I was thinking along the lines of the mum n dad never figuring in the story really!! So it threw me. Didnt quite know what to do with them :p

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home