What'd'ya expect from a blogname like ours :D, we leave it up2 you :p

Monday, October 23, 2006

I swear, that boy was living proof that Darwin was right! He didnt even need a prehensile tail really. Well no point standing around. The rescue act had to begin. "You are in such trouble, Rishi", I muttered as I clambered onto the window sill. Now, for the lunge to the branch, which always was scary cos I knew that one of these days I'd just miss it altogether and end up on the ground with a broken head. Though that would serve mum and dad right. What can I say, I'm a vindictive person :). I managed to cling onto the branch and then heard a ripping sound. OMG! I turned around to see that the cuff of my favourite pants was caught on a nail on the windowsill. Excellent just what I needed! OK this was getting a lot trickier now. I could tear my pants and get to the safety (using the word loosely) of the branch of I could try to wriggle outta my pants, thereby saving them, though ending up pant-less on a tree branch outside my house. Hmm. Interesting choice. "Akka" piped up Rishi. Silly brat. "Dont even talk to me you idiot" I shrieked. "You cannot believe the trouble you're in". He grinned cheekily back at me. Maybe if I tried to ease myself back on the window sill I could unhook myself from the nail? I'd never tried this before (the rescue operation normally ended with Rishi helping me climb down the tree!), but it seemed worth a shot. I gingerly felt around for the window sill with the toes of one feet while not moving the other (in case my pants tore anymore!). Well, now I had one foot on the window sill, one dangling by the pant hooked on the nail of the window will and my hands at full stretch clawing the bark of the branch. "You look like a bridge", chortled Rishi happily. Ugh if I had even one hand free I would have slapped him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cloudy said...

First! :D

Love you guys... story's getting thrilling, can't wait for the next installment!

1:00 AM

 
Blogger The Comic Project said...

haha :-) I want to learn to write like that .wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooahhhhhhh

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:03 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

Heyyyyy..lovely seeing you guys here >:D<
@Cloudy: Ty :). I cant wait either, but I have two lazy bone sisters who'll never get around to it unless i poke and prod them:p
@TCP: Ty :). Inspired little bit by TCP, no?

7:31 AM

 
Blogger Sumithra said...

:D Second!!

I love the story!! For a moment I thought it really happened - I was reading from top to bottom..:-)

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Revealed said...

Welcome sunshine :). LOL @ reading top to bottom :P. We should prolly organise it better.

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home